Subject: [Leica] Blue Oak
From: sanjay at microassist.net (Sanjay Nasta)
Date: Tue Mar 25 15:28:59 2008

Thanks Frank.  East of Austin the Oak's are spectacular...the further
west you go the more scrubby they seem to get :)  I agree that the sky
is a bit blown out....I wanted to grab this picture when I had the
chance.  The ranch is about an hour from the house so hard to just pop
by.

Let me know if you are ever headed this way.  Be glad to buy you a
drink.  Hope your son and DIL enjoy Austin.  Feel free to have them
contact me if they need any help settling in.  Lived in Austin since it
was a sleepy town.

Message: 1