Subject: [Leica] IMG: Semana Santa in Alicante 2008
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed Mar 26 02:05:57 2008

Parades are very difficult: usually I find that the banal onlookers make the
whole thing look so false that its hard to feel any sympathy with the
"origins" of the event. This is one of the best examples of picking the eyes
out of a parade I have seen: well done. Look and learn as they say

Cheers

Alastair