Subject: [Leica] could it be a defective lens?
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Mar 26 15:30:51 2008

I should probably  mention that I picked up a 50/1.4 Nikkor LTM last
year. It looked very clean, but close inspection revealed some dust
inside of the lens, on the inner elements. A roll of film came back
with the prints looking wonderful. I'm not changing a thing on it. I
would rather not have anyone fiddling with the elements for fear of
having a clean but less-well-centered lens, etc.

Jeffery