Subject: [Leica] CV 15mm lens on M8
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Mar 27 20:37:29 2008

Ted, what you say is correct, but the frames are even more generous than any
other M I've ever owned: I think they are a bit too conservative. Its almost
15% in some tests I've done, and that really means that you have an 8
megapixel camera, then if you compare with a 4/3 system and its squarer
format its a 7 megapixel equvalent in the usable (ie printable format) area.

Having said that, I'm getting used to the degree of frame "lag", but I might
start to cone off stuff with the film cameras now ;-)