Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Mar 28 22:35:15 2008

> On Mar 28, 2008, at 9:40 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>> Leica sighting:
>>
>> Juliette Binoche almost unrecognizable with blonde hair is snapping
>> away
>> with a camera with a big red dot on the front of it a Leica Deluxe 3
>> I think
>> only in silver not black unfortunately in a trailer I saw last night
>> before
>> the French 20's something Musical "Love Songs" playing at the Paris
>> Theater
>> just south of Central Park. Appropriately enough.
>>
>> For those who are not trans-french-fixed like I am Juliette Binoche
>> was the
>> gal who made the pancakes in the big American hit "Dan in Real Life"
>> which
>> everybody saw.
>
> as everyone has seen "Dan in Real Life",  I won't mention that
> Juliette Binoche was  the nurse in "The English Patient".
>

> (saw that again the other night, courtesy Netflix...)
>

> Steve

Its possible that when people think Binosche they think
The Unbearable Lightness of Being (1988)
Or they think French bread, with high egg and butter content
But that's a Brioche.

Or another of the 39 films she was in.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0241303/

Or with Johnny Depp in Chocolat (2000)

And she designs posters and makes paintings.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Leica sighting)