Subject: [Leica] OT: Weird TSA Luggage Search
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat Mar 29 05:06:12 2008

Thank Heavens I stay in a civilized part of the world where I am allowed to
bring in duty free booze from anywhere!

*Paranoia runs deep.*
*Into your life it will creep.*
*It starts when you're always afraid.*
*Step out of line, the man comes,*
*And takes you away.*
*You better Stop. Children,*
*What's that sound?*
*Everybody looks.*
*What's going on?*

**Stephen Stills - "For What It's Worth" - BTW, the man=cops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJV44YV69z0&feature=related

Great song of my youth!

Cheers
Jayanand