Subject: [Leica] IMG: Scooter love
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Mar 31 04:43:26 2008

Nathan,
This is the most "Leica" image you have posted since you went over to the
reflex side.  It is very much in the mode of your spanish series caught with
the CL and M when you were consulting in Spain what? four years ago.  Oh, it
is a really good catch of life as it really happpens when you look around
you.