Subject: [Leica] wtb: HASSELblad polaroid back and (ye gods!) FILM!
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Mar 31 04:49:56 2008

Kyle,
You can have one of my polaroid backs.  Good luck with getting film at
reasonable prices or at all.  All production has ceased and supplies were
tight before although you might luck out on the Fuji version from Japanese
or Asian stocks.  Email me if you are still interested as I have a surplus
Arca-Swiss back that is getting pretty dusty.