Subject: [Leica] wtb: Hasselblad Polaroid back and (ye gods!) FILM!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Mar 31 12:34:56 2008

> Kyle,
> You can have one of my polaroid backs.  Good luck with getting film at
> reasonable prices or at all.  All production has ceased and supplies were
> tight before although you might luck out on the Fuji version from Japanese
> or Asian stocks.  Email me if you are still interested as I have a surplus
> Arca-Swiss back that is getting pretty dusty.
>
> On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 9:36 AM, Kyle Cassidy <kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
> wrote:

Plenty of times in the previous millennium I'd jut bring the Hasselblad
along to shoot a Polaroid with the idea of shooting it 35mm.
Then find myself just switching backs and clicking it.
Then going home.
The 35mm camera bag never opened.

Sometimes 12 square on a roll is all you need.

The polaroids you get from a Hassy are less fun as they are kind of small on
the page. I learned from an art director to immediately fold them; cropping
the picture.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com