Subject: [Leica] Punch & Kanha
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon Mar 31 18:54:23 2008

Mark,
Thanks for looking. In National Parks here it is forbidden to get off the
vehicle, so getting closer is not an option. Luck is one option, and getting
500/600mm behemoths is another. I prefer to handhold, because a tripod is a
pain in the backside in an open jeep, so light VR lenses are my choice.
Cheers
Jayanand