Subject: [Leica] Freakin' hilarious
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Tue Apr 1 15:57:02 2008

Phil,

many thanks for posting this, I strongly appreciate, first for what you've
already said, what a sense of humour.
And then because of letting me see some of the Mr. Deadman's stuff again,
it's been so long without seeing/hearing such a talented photographer, a
very good guy too.
He must be one of those photographers with "sharpest" eyes I've ever seen.

Thanks again

Pablo