Subject: [Leica] LR 2.0 Public Beta Released
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Apr 3 09:12:31 2008

At 02:47 AM 4/2/2008, you wrote:
>A bit of horn tooting, if you don?t mind...
>
>http://heninger.org
>
>Wade Heninger  |  Lightroom Experience Design | Adobe Systems, Inc.

Yeah!  I absolutely LOVE being able to use two
monitors.  Now if Lightroom would allow you to
enter keywords by importance instead of
alphabetically, it would be just about
perfect!  I've been suggesting that since the
first edition. :-(  I love Lightroom and couldn't work without it now. =D>

Tina

Tina Manley
http://leicatraveler.blogspot.com/
www.tinamanley.com