Subject: [Leica] IMG: Home, II
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Apr 3 08:07:14 2008

At 09:19 PM 4/2/2008, you wrote:
>What do you use for B&W conversion?  I have had good luck with Alien Skin
>Exposure 2, particularly with Agfa Scala, one of my favorites among the
>deceased.
>
>Ken

Thanks, Ken.  I used Fred Miranda's BW Workflow Pro. I would have
used Alien Skin Exposure 2, but that's only on my big computer at
home and I'm out at the farm.  Alien Skin is one of those that only
allows you to put the software on one computer :-( but I agree it is
the best.  I'll try it on this photo when I get back home.

Tina

Tina Manley
http://leicatraveler.blogspot.com/
www.tinamanley.com