Subject: [Leica] IMG: Home, II
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Thu Apr 3 13:14:46 2008

Tina,

good side of all this talk is that we'd already have made our first steps
into some further discussion we could have in case we, some day, meet us up.
Strangely it is not that I agree with your statements but neither disagree
at least in the terms that you're an activist in that struggle.

Disagree though in what one should expect from governments, we do give us
our votes, don't we ? Well, that may sound na?ve but it's the starting
point, beyond that we, the people, must ask, show, manifest, must demand
our governments to go for what we gave our votes for.

And thanks for posting those links, I'm interested so will be going over
there as soon as I get some film scanned.

Hopefully will be back to you right after reviewing all or some of those
sites.

regards

Pablo

PS: by the way, doctors without frontiers... I did some pictures for them
too, it's called M?dicos sin Fronteras this side of the planet.