Subject: [Leica] IMG: Home, II
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Thu Apr 3 13:35:25 2008

kididdoc@cox.net wrote:

> my point in part, was only to consider that the life expectancy of
> children living on the street,
> may be actually much longer than some ill children who have homes...

yes Steve,

I'm sure that what you're saying is real though still illness seems to
remain as such a thing only left to randomness or more specifically to
genetics - I'm sure more variables do take place here - or you better tell
while poverty is not, it's more of policy driven by governments. Or by
wealth or corps or...

>> And respect is something that I'd say pops up with every of your
>> photographs, indeed.
>>
>> Though compassion is a feeling I'm not very fond of
>
> tell me why that is....

if compassion, by its definition, is the sympathy for the suffering of
others... I wouldn't like to be counted in but if it's about the desire of
giving help to others I would.

Compassion, in my un/humble opinion, has more to do with a passive mode in
which one can dive in and get just paralyzed though the desire of help is an
active mode by which one gets involved, making one to work on that.
Like Tina does, right or wrong. Though after this recent messages exchange
I'm more inclined to think she's doing right.

hasta luego

Pablo

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: Home, II)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: Home, II)