Subject: [Leica] customer review, Steve Barbour's book
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Apr 3 14:00:28 2008

Hi Pablo. When Blurb books first became known to me with the 2006 yearbook,
the postage rates were very high to Australia also. Since then our orders
come from Europe and the rates are more reasonable. It sounds like your
orders would come from the US? Why don't you drop Steve a line? I think that
you may be able to buy one direct from him. Worth asking anyway. Steve will
be able to claim readers on another continent. I think he has USA, Europe
and Australia so far.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e