Subject: [Leica] If my leica were a memory foam mattress, which memory foam mattress would it be?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Apr 3 14:14:54 2008

At 06:00 PM 4/3/2008, you wrote:
>But you have to do this at least three times a week minimum! Certainly for
>any benefit! I go 7 a.m.. I believe Tina & Tom go at 6.00 a.m. to the gym.
>She may add something to this post.

Actually, it's 5 AM.  I've tried to convince Tom that since he's
retired, we really could go later but he insists that we wouldn't
have the will power to make ourselves go after we get good and awake!
;-)  We do 5 minutes warm up, 30 minutes on weight machines, 30
minutes on the treadmill, and then 15 minutes stretching and cool
down.  We're going mountain climbing again in July so I'm doing the
treadmill on a steep incline!

Listen to Uncle Ted!  It does make good sense to stay in shape.  All
it takes is will power and time!  Also, the suggestion for rolling
bags is a good one.  Don't carry more than you have to!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA, EP
www.tinamanley.smugmug.com

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] If my leica were a memory foam mattress, which memory foam mattress would it be?)