Subject: [Leica] LR 2.0 Public Beta Released
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Apr 3 14:29:01 2008

At 05:13 PM 4/3/2008, you wrote:
>Wade,
>
>It also strikes me that this is something that can be done outside any
>image-editing program. It's meta-data so it should be relatively
>straightforward to write a program that would run over any image file
>and re-write the order of the keywords.
>Adam

I currently write the keywords, captions, and contact info in the
File Info in PSCS3.  I can save the templates so it's a pretty easy
job to save templates for each category of photo.  However, with
Lightroom getting better and better, there is less need to even
export the photos to PSCS3 unless major editing is needed.  I would
like to be able to write keywords, like in File Info, for whole
catalogs full of photos in Lightroom.

Tina

Message from heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] LR 2.0 Public Beta Released)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] LR 2.0 Public Beta Released)