Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 2.0 beta archiving
From: dbirkey at hcjb.org (Duane Birkey)
Date: Thu Apr 3 20:08:54 2008

Hey Wade...

Congratulations on the new release of lightroom...

Is there any hope of Lightroom being able to maintain a catalog of images
located on optical cdrs or dvdrs?  I have a library of over 1000 disks of my
own images and I'm using Extensis Portfolio 8.5 to manage that catalog at
the moment....

But I would prefer to use Lightroom if it ever has the ability. I would love
to find a simple single software solution for some of our staff that allows
them to edit images, use metadata templates and catalog images with previews
from optical media.

Duane ( please!!!!) Birkey

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Lightroom 2.0 beta archiving)
Reply from heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] Lightroom 2.0 beta archiving)