Subject: [Leica] Repair Help......
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Apr 6 03:20:14 2008

Frank, I'm just describing how to get the rewind crank off so that you can
bet at what's underneath. Put a screwdriver in the slot and hold it in
place, then turn the crank anticlockwise. The rewind crank will then come
off and you'll see a nut that fixes the stub of the rewind crank to the
body. After that you're on you're own I'm afraid - I've no idea what to do
once that nut's been removed. There are a number of washers under that nut,
be careful not to lose them.

Steve