Subject: [Leica] Repair Help......
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sun Apr 6 14:56:30 2008

It is a universal type of mechanism, like at the differential of a car.
As someone else said, you need to get the cover off.  Not hard, but a
couple properly sized ring wrenches are needed.

Better off to send it to a pro, especially since it sounds like there
might be a busted part.  It isn't a complex mechanism.

Vick