Subject: [Leica] Selling gear
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Tue Apr 8 03:31:49 2008

My profile is:
- (i)  read about it
- (ii)  if it catches my imagination, and it has holding value, get one
and try it
- (iii) if it disappoints, sell it
- (iv)  after selling it, read about how someone else got phenomenal
results with it, and then search for another unit, often paying higher
prices

Item (ii) "...holding value..." usually keeps me into Leica gear.  As
far as my experience has been, it devaluates the least.
I won't admit how many times I've done item (iv)

Ebay to me has been an addictive drug, which I'm undergoing rehab for.
  ;-)

....Vick

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Selling gear)
Message from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Have Leicaflex SL2 prices fallen through the floor?)