Subject: [Leica] $1,609,000 for a Edward Weston Print
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed Apr 9 18:29:58 2008

Actually, a little tax trivia, the federal estate tax repeals in 2010, and
then on 1/1/01 revives to its state in 2001.  Sure it will.  But, in the
meantime, there's nothing wrong with having an extra freezer or two on hand,
just in case that's the way it really works out (say, I haven't seen your
uncle Bud for about a year now...how is the old coot?).  The IRS has laid
off about half of its estate and gift tax agents, for the reasons you
mention.

Ken