Subject: [Leica] For sale by a non-LUGger
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu Apr 10 13:46:04 2008

A Mr Charles Plotz has asked me if I could post information about some Leica
gear that he has for sale. I don't think he has mastered eBay. I suspect
he's
selling his own personal collection from long ago. Here's his offer:

>From my closet in original boxes and either lightly or never used:

All below can be seen in Brooklyn, N.Y. and are as specified.? They will go
to highest reasonable bids and preference to someone who will purchase the
lot.? Please no frivolous offers.? Send any bids or questions to me at :?
Luandchas@aol.com

Leica M4, black body, with Leicameter, f2/50 Summicron, soft leather case,
briefly used, as new,
???? #2142014-M

Leitz Elmar, 1:3.5/65 (Leitz 11062N), #2288569

Leitz Summicron, f2/90, #2333154

Leitz Visoflex III mit lupe

Mikas micro attachment

Luna-Pro exposure meter attachment

Leica 16464 K adapter

UV and other filters with filter adapter

In original boxes, new or barely used and as-new condition.

Luandchas@aol.com