Subject: [Leica] The Elusive Richard...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu Apr 10 13:52:42 2008

Thanks. More to come with dark performing lights :-)

Oh, I forgot in terms of driving

Apr 8 - drove 400+ miles to San Luis Obispo to shoot Shidara one last time
Apr 9 is the impromptu dinner with Sifu

Getting tired just writing it out :-)

Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] The Elusive Richard...)