Subject: [Leica] The Elusive Richard...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu Apr 10 13:59:42 2008

At 01:47 PM 4/10/2008, Brian Reid wrote:
>>Oh, somewhere in there, there's a Tax Day and my birthday....
>
>Don't forget that Santa Clara County property taxes have to be
>postmarked no later than today.

Thanks! That I didn't forget. Paid by credit card because the 2.5%
fee is cheaper than other loans. Still have to do 1099a for the
contractors but at least gave them the amount already so they can do
their taxes.

Wheeee...

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] The Elusive Richard...)