Subject: [Leica] George Zimbel
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Apr 10 14:28:56 2008

The American photograph, now aged 78, is doing a very nice exhibition in
Barcelona, and today was a conference with projection of his pictures in one
prestigious Photography School in Barcelona.

http://www.georgezimbel.com/

A great person, great pictures, highly recommended.

He has showed the Marylin Monroe negatives on the Billy Wilder famous film,
these negatives from 1954 was inmaculate and he said "if tomorrow I go in my
darkroom" they will print as well as 54 years ago".

Somebody think that we can say the same with the actual digital media in
2062?. I don't know, I will be not probaably there to verify it!

Saludos cordiales
Luis

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] George Zimbel)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] George Zimbel)