Subject: [Leica] George Zimbel
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri Apr 11 18:11:23 2008

Thanks, Luis

That is a very interesting site indeed.  Regarding the digital media, the
solutions affect everyone these days, businesses, photographers, publishers
and so on.  I think (hope) it is an issue of being in touch with what is
necessary to migrate data to the next thing, and software publishers who are
sensitive to preservation.  In 2062, our grandchildren and
great-grandchildren will probably be looking through digital archives and
trying to imagine the time when some separate device was needed to access
the internet....

Ken