Subject: Re: [Leica] Señoritas on the Semana Santa procession
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Apr 12 07:55:13 2008

Hi Luis,

This set is very interesting. The first has the most interest because
the dark, out of focus background, adds a little mystery to the
scene. And the se?orita adds beauty to the mystery. You might
consider removing the hand that comes out of the shadows as it's only
a distraction.

The lady with "The Look" is an interesting facial study. I don't
think she's angry, maybe a little curious. She has a very strong
featured, sculpted face which adds to the impression.

The last photo of the "two looks" is very interesting as well. The
young se?orita is very interested in your photographic skills and
probably wished she had the camera you were using. It's a good look.

Best Regards,
Len