Subject: RE: [Leica] Señoritas on the Semana Santaprocession
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Apr 12 16:20:27 2008

Hola Pablo,

Thanks for your detailed opinion, I like too very much the lenses with a
vintage look, and are usually my favorites, but I like also the 28 ASPH, if
I've choosed this one is despite to the previous versions is because it is
so small and compact as it is the 35 Summicron, and I like the small lenses.
I've never tried before the previous Elmarit, I don't know...

The Summilux I own is the 11114 from 1966/67, IMO is a lovely lens for a
contrasted Sunny Country as it is Spain, if you like as me, the smoothness.

The se?orita she's smiling, I've simple said "Se?orita" and a slight smile,
and she das too...

Thank you agian very much for looking and commenting

Saludos cordiales
Luis