Subject: [Leica] IMG: Colorado
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat Apr 12 12:35:02 2008

This week I went to Keystone, CO for a conference. Arrived on Tuesday and a
storm blew in on Wednesday afternoon and continued on and off until I left
Friday.

I'm very impressed with the M8 performance at 640:
http://raflexions.com/Leica/content/L1000092_colorado_large.html

A river runs through Keystone contrasting nicely with the new snow:
http://raflexions.com/Leica/content/L1000033_colorado_large.html

I couldn't resist this one:
http://raflexions.com/Leica/content/L1000049_colorado_large.html

More people photos are here:
http://www.raflexions.com/BSNUG1

Some more landscape photos are here:
http://www.raflexions.com/BSNUG2

Critiques and comments are always very much appreciated,
Bob

Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.raflexions.com