Subject: [Leica] Blasphemous thoughts
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon Apr 14 16:54:44 2008

Richard

I sold the RD1.  The M8 is so much better than the RD1.

I'll read up on the Oly E420.

Love the SP and the look of the front face with the wide window.  It is
very characteristic.  The RF finder isn't as good as Leica, but I like
the alternative imaging quality of the Nikon lenses.

regards
Vick

Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Blasphemous thoughts)