Subject: [Leica] Blasphemous thoughts
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon Apr 14 17:59:48 2008

Len

You've actually come pretty close to what I'm thinking.

Over the last week - the M8 sat in its bag, on the kitchen table, all
week.  So - shooting habits no different than film.  May as well go back
to film.  At my shooting rate, I've got a couple years of film in the
fridge already.

I'm flying away to the Nikon Historical Society convention this weekend;
anticipate bringing only film cameras and a load of film (no Leicas!)

....Vick

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Blasphemous thoughts)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Blasphemous thoughts)
Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Blasphemous thoughts)