Subject: [Leica] Leica R lenses and Olympus E-510
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Mon Apr 14 22:34:09 2008

I've been using R glass on a pana 4/3 sensor for 18 months - perfectly
happy with it - particularly the Macro Elmarit
so is Gary,
so is Steve apparently,
and so are many of us
Noise is an issue - but at 400 ISO so was grain ...

Lots of my shots may be seen here
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/

rgds
phx