Subject: [Leica] Leica R lenses and Olympus E-510
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Apr 14 23:47:24 2008

Mark has a somehow irrational reflex against everything fourthirds. Whenever
the discussion comes to this system, he can not rattle off his well known
arguments enough. There is only one acceptable non-full-frame-camera on
earth, it's his personal Nikon D40. Everything else is crap and does not
make good pictures. Isnt't it, Mark? ;-)
Didier

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica R lenses and Olympus E-510)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica R lenses and Olympus E-510)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Leica R lenses and Olympus E-510)