Subject: [Leica] RE: The sincerest form of flattery
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Apr 15 18:36:46 2008

> Guns are illegal in Baltimore.
> I have not witnessed a murder in the 12 years I have worked in Baltimore.
> We have not had anyone in the hospital gun in hand intending to shoot a
> patient in several years.
> We have not had a sheriff's deputy lose her hand gun in the hospital in a
> few
> years.
> We have not had an employee mugged in the hospital since last year.
> We feel safe and secure in gun free Baltimore.
> Don't you know guns are illegal in Baltimore?
> JTB

Baltimore seems like a tuff place because of that tv show. The Wire. Very
Gritty.
I love Baltimore. I felt safe. It was gorgous.
Next to Paris, New York or Boston that's where I'd live.
That means I'm ranking it #4.
On the Markchart.

Two weeks before I moved in here to New York they made a law I heard on the
radio that said if you get caught with a gun for ANY REASON you go directly
to jail do not pass GO do not collect 200 dollar.
For a very long time.
With that last mayor though crime was already illegal in New York for years.
They cracked down. Some complain its a police state.
I think the crime for thinking about maybe mugging sombody is life in hard
solitary labor. And no labor union. Very few coffee breaks or intramarital
visits..
So people seem to find other stuff to do.
You can take a nap on the sidewalk with 20 dollar bills hanging out of your
pockets now...
And wake up refeshed.
My bedrooms a little hot I think I'll do that tonight.
"Sleep out"  the opposite of "Sleep in".

If Sleep in means 9 hours than Sleep out must mean 7
!!??

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com