Subject: [Leica] RE: The sincerest form of flattery
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Tue Apr 15 20:59:23 2008

"J. Braun" jbraun@msn.comwrites in part:

> We feel safe and secure in gun free Baltimore.
> Don't you know guns are illegal in Baltimore?

I found the attached 2007 crime stats for Baltimore via google:

http://www.cityrating.com/citycrime.asp?city=Baltimore&state=MD

Apparently not all the city's resident's got the memo. I don't think I'd be
interested in visiting... unless I bought a gun and some ammunition for it
on the way into town.

Blaming guns for violent crime is like blaming a pencil for your spelling
errors.

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] RE: The sincerest form of flattery)