Subject: [Leica] new LUGger sails into harbour
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Apr 16 01:55:50 2008

Hello, Joanne, and welcome to the crew.
Very nice shots of the tube and the underpass (zoos are not really my
thing), b+w is just right for them, although the brickwork, graffiti and
cables on the one shot could have been quite interesting in colour.
Hope to see more soon.
Best from Hannover, Germany
Douglas (Yorkshire lad in his 34th year of exile :-) )