Subject: [Leica] FS: Leicaflex SL2
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri Apr 18 00:04:19 2008

Let me try...

3 years from now, when your DMR/R9 looking a bit long in the tooth
with electrons starting to leak out the bottom, you are going to say,
Dang, I don't really NEED that $1400 3 years ago, and if only I have
not sold the SL2, I could have loaded it up to some
Provia/Velvia/Kodak and shoot some Great Horn Owls. Now I have to
spend money to get SOMEONE else's SL2.

***
Hope that helps. Just remember, unless you are selling a Leica to buy
another Leica, selling Leicas are like selling your children.

Or something like that.

At 08:44 PM 4/17/2008, wildlightphoto@earthlink.net wrote:
>someone please talk me out of doing this!
>
>My Leicaflex SL2 bodies are not getting any play time.  Sitting on
>the shelf is BORING and will give them arthritis...  but I don't see
>myself using much film any more.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)