Subject: [Leica] Doug Herr and LFI
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Apr 21 01:55:39 2008

Pardon me if this is old news to many. Today I have finally received my copy
of LFI that features an article on Doug and his work.

Well done Doug, I think that the interview presents your photography
technique and work clearly. Quite the most coherent, sensible and
interesting photographer story I have seen there in fact.

Some of Doug's marvelous work is showcased well too. I'd be interested to
know how much control you had regarding what was presented.

Anyway, well done once again from me and I hope that it leads to increased
interest and sales for you.

Cheers

Geoff

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e