Subject: [Leica] OT: Cheap, very cheap digital camera needed...
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (W. R. Smith)
Date: Mon Apr 21 05:10:21 2008

An NOS Fuji digital F30 will cost you about $200--the best $$ you can spend
on a digital IMHO. It's fine in daylight and really shines at 1600 in low
light.

Didier Ludwig <leica@screengang.com> wrote:  Tarek

I think asking a camera company representative of your country for a
sponsored deal will be the best. Because on the market, you don't get very
much useful offerings for that price, especially in EU countries with 20%
Vat.

Alas, do not expect too much picture quality on 50x60cm (20x25") prints from
a 4x5.7mm or similar sensor. But I think that's not the project's target.
Didier