Subject: [Leica] OT: Cheap, very cheap digital camera needed...
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Apr 21 05:02:41 2008

Tarek

I think asking a camera company representative of your country for a
sponsored deal will be the best. Because on the market, you don't get very
much useful offerings for that price, especially in EU countries with 20%
Vat.

Alas, do not expect too much picture quality on 50x60cm (20x25") prints from
a 4x5.7mm or similar sensor. But I think that's not the project's target.
Didier

Replies: Reply from wrs111445 at yahoo.com (W. R. Smith) ([Leica] OT: Cheap, very cheap digital camera needed...)
Message from tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara) ([Leica] OT: Cheap, very cheap digital camera needed...)
Message from joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low) ([Leica] OT: Cheap, very cheap digital camera needed...)