Subject: [Leica] OT: Cheap, very cheap digital camera needed...
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon Apr 21 12:53:14 2008

Tarek, I have a Kodak 3.2 mp camera with zoom - DCP 4800 - that you can have
for free if you want it. Shoots Jpeg and Tiff. The size of print you're
looking for is probably too big for such a camera, but if you're interested
drop me an email and I'll post it at the weekend.

Good luck with the project.

Steve

Replies: Reply from tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara) ([Leica] OT: Cheap, very cheap digital camera needed...)