Subject: [Leica] OT: Photo sites that handle print sales etc.
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed Apr 30 17:14:11 2008

For the commercial shooters, any recommendation on which sites are
good for hosting photos and handling print sales? Most prints will be
the small 4x6, 5x7 type of things. Ease of use for the users and ease
of use for the photographer are very important.

I heard good things about Smugmug. Comments and other suggestions?

Thanks.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:OT: Photo sites that handle print sales etc.)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] OT: Photo sites that handle print sales etc.)