Subject: [Leica] OT: Photo sites that handle print sales etc.
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Apr 30 17:27:59 2008

At 08:11 PM 4/30/2008, you wrote:

>I heard good things about Smugmug. Comments and other suggestions?

I'm going back and forth with SmugMug right now because it seems that
all of my original files could be downloaded by anybody who knew web
design.  SmugMug says that I didn't have all of the security enabled
on all of my galleries so I'm going back and reworking everything.
I'm hoping that when I finish, nobody will be able to download the
original files.

Other than that, SmugMug is great.  No worse than any of the others
for security and much cheaper than most for storage.  The Digital
Grin Forum answers most questions that you might have.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com