Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tiptoe through the tulips
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue May 6 20:23:36 2008

 <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/family/tulips08/L1003312-prf.jpg.h
tml> >

> Other pics in the album are happy snaps, but you're welcome to look if you
> want.
>
> Blessedly, there are no photos of Katya and me cleaning sticky mud, gravel
> and wood chips off the wheelchair (and ourselves) with a garden hose and a
> stiff broom.
>
> Enjoy,
> --Peter

So some of those tulip bulbs really were garlic!
I always thought they were they're closely related!

Yep the trouble with getting all the tourists out of the shots is the shots
with the tourists out of them are less interesting.
I learned that the hard way!

And the best photo op IMO is a photo of someone doing a photo op.
Or a photo op op.
Pictures of people taking pictures of each other are often so great!

But the shot of your mom is my favorite!
Great she got to see them!

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com