Subject: [Leica] was Senior Solo now large format Music
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu May 8 07:34:52 2008

At the International Society of Bassists this past summer we were treated to
a one man show featuring double bassist Dean Ferrell as Captain Tobias.

The video is kinda dark in the beginning, but if you have an hour to invest,
you won't be sorry.   Dean plays for the Icelandic Orchestra

http://doublebassblog.org/2007/10/dean-ferrell-captain-tobias-video.html

*http://tinyurl.com/4yf983* <http://tinyurl.com/4yf983>