Subject: [Leica] Looking to buy or borrow a 50mm HASSELblad lens in boston
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu May 8 08:15:08 2008

Hey folks -- I'll be in boston next Monday-tues and wed shooting an
album cover which the band has asked that I do "old skool". I'm not sure
if the space they've chosen will fit in my 80mm lens so I'm wondering if
anybody in beantown has a 50 I can borrow for Tuesday. Or anybody who
want to sell me one cheap that you can get to boston by Monday. That
works too.

Danke.

kc

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Looking to buy or borrow a 50mm Hasselblad lens in Boston)