Subject: [Leica] 1975 BMW 2002 at Southampton
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Tue Oct 7 08:14:41 2008

Mark,

Thanks for the great photos and bringing back great memories of my 1973
2002. I ordered it from a small garage in London, Ontario, british racing
green with a tan leatherette interior. No one knew what these cars were in
my town at that time. And in fact I was working for General Motors, my first
job out of College. If the company knew I had that car, they would have
fired me, or at the very least told me to get rid of it. I had a company
car, a non-descript Chevy at that time. But on weekends I pulled out the
2002 and just drove. I still wish I had that car! It was so finely balanced
front to rear, I had never nor have ever driven a car like it since. Thanks
again for the memories and loved the photos.

Scott