Subject: [Leica] IMG: M8 Mishap
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Jul 6 11:34:39 2008

Just when we think we are getting through life in a somewhat normal fashion
day to day we come up against another big one! Antoher major trial and
tribulation! Astounding what we go through in a lifetime.
I'd keep a diary on it. Plot it out. Make it more bearable.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner